Being able to track visitor behavior is absolutely important to the success of your business online.
The management saying “you can’t manage what you can’t measure” is as important today as always. If you don’t know what is happening when visitors arrive on your site, how can you get better online results?
People have been looking for useful ways to track and analyze visitor behavior since web sites were first invented. From simple counters that track visitors, to very sophisticated statistical tracking software like Google Analytics that can track incredibly granular measurements.
Tracking user behaviour is vitally important for a successful business, not just because it enables you to understand what visitors are doing so you can improve your results, but testing also shows that past user behaviour is the most reliable predictor of future behaviour. More reliable, in fact, than knowing demographics.
Although the ability to see key metrics like how many web visitors are coming to your site, which pages they are entering and exiting, how long they are remaining on your website for, keyword searches, page views, referring websites, and so on, is vitally important, wouldn’t it also be excellent to track precisely what visitors are doing, where on your site they are navigating through, which hyperlinks they are clicking on, which parts of the content visitors are reading, and more?
Fortunately, heatmap technology makes this easy and possible. Web heat maps are used to locate areas on a web page most frequently scanned by online visitors. Web heatmaps can also be used alongside other forms of stat tracking applications and session replay software technologies.
If you use WordPress, then you can easily add heat map tracking with video session replays to your business tool box using an easy-to-install and very inexpensive WordPress-compatible software.
HeatMapTracker – Live Click Tracking & HeatMap Tracker
HeatMapTracker is technically not a WordPress plugin, but a software that works with WordPress and that visually records your site visitors’ movements and generates live heatmaps showing precisely where they are clicking and where they scroll on your pages.
HeatMapTracker software also enables you to track every move your visitors make.
More info: HeatMapTracker
The better you know how your users interact with your site, the more you can improve your website’s user experience. Imagine knowing the obstacles that have been preventing your site visitors from fully benefiting from your website, such as confusing navigation elements, or disruptive ads. As the site owner, you can guide your users to perform certain actions, such as join your newsletter or clicking on certain links or buttons.
Although Google Analytics has an overlay feature that can show you what links on a web page are being clicked, a heat map will display any clicks that users make on your site, whether they are actual links or not. This is an important benefit because if a heat map report helps you discover that visitors are clicking on a graphic element which they suppose to be a link, but turns out not to be a link, you would be able to easily fix this by adding a link to the image, or make it clear to your users that the image is just a design element.
Heat maps, therefore, are one of the best ways to test your site design, see how readable your site is and improve conversions.
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using HeatMapTracker to monitor visitor behaviour on your website:
Monitor Everything Users Do On Your Website
The software records every visitor movement on your site, allowing you to observe all clicks, eye-tracking and page scrolls.
Full Control Without Limitations
The application is hosted on your server, giving you unrestricted session recordings and playbacks.
Lifetime Upgrades & Enhancements
There is a one-off cost to own the application, after which you are then entitled to receive unlimited upgrades and all future enhancements for free.
Some additional benefits of the HeatMap Tracker script include the following:
- Improve Site Usability: By looking over the shoulders of your visitors as they use your site, you can identify difficulties preventing users from taking desired actions and improve visitor engagement.
- Stop Guessing About Visitor Behaviour: The screen video recordings of your visitors’ sessions allow you to know precisely what happens on your website. Screen overlays let you see exactly which links and buttons users click on, which areas they are drawn to most on your website, how long they choose to stay on a particular area, how quickly they travel down your pages and more! No more guessing or making wrong assumptions … just factual information of what happens when visitors move around your web pages.
- Increase Website Sales: HeatMap Tracker lets you improve user engagement with your site, which increases your online sales and conversion rates. There are a number of ways to do this and we’ll go over a number of these in the “Tips” section later in this review.
Heat Map Tracker offers many features for WordPress users. Here are just a few of these:
- Fast and simple to install and implement. Ready to use in no time.
- View heat maps by mouse-clicks, eye-tracking and scrolls. See if people are clicking your links, buttons, images and call to actions, see which areas of your pages visitors spend more time on and measure how far down your product pages your users read down to as a benchmark of the length of time your site or content can engage them for. HeatMapTracker lets you review and analyze every single user session to see how visitors are interacting with your website or particular pages on the site.
- Unlimited session screen captures and playbacks. Are you required to provide statistical reports to your CEO, Chief Digital Officer or clients about your site’s performance? With HeatMap Tracker you can measure visitor sessions on your web pages for a few days, a few weeks, 1 month, etc.
- In-depth analytics. HeatMap Tracker provides deep analytics and at-a-glance statistics with project summaries. Overview stats enables you to see how many total visitors, tracked pages and all sessions Heat Map Tracker has recorded for each project. You can quickly see the top pages your users are gravitating towards and how they interact with each page’s content, allowing you to spend more time on improving pages that users care about. You can also access regional demographics of your visitors and discover which part of the world they are coming from.
The table below shows how Heat Map Tracker measures up against competitors like CrazyEgg and Clicktale:
Below are some of the testimonials that customers have published about the HeatMapTracker software:
“This plugin is the ultimate tool if you need to analyze your site visitors behaviour, including clicks, pages visited, time spent on each page, and a load of other details.” Tudor Pangal, Dream.Decide.Act.Succeed.
“HeatMapTracker is a wonderful WordPress plugin that lets you analyze where visitors on your website click, most of all you can see exactly what your visitors doing.” Towhid Zaman, CEO & Founder at DevsCraft, LLC
“HeatMap Tracker is a product you HAVE to own – and you probably don’t even realise it yet – how will you know what isn’t working on your website unless you can track it? This one product has allowed me to get the “edge” on my competitors – don’t let your competitors beat you to it.” Gordon Drayson, Gordon Drayson OnlineBookingAssistant.com
HeatMapTracker – Useful Tips
Here are just some of the many ways you can use HeatMapTracker on your website to improve your results:
- Learn what’s working (i.e. where people click) and what’s not working (where visitors are not going to). For example, are visitors watching your videos? Are they clicking on images believing that they are links to somewhere else?
- Get actionable information on how to refine your landing pages, sign-up forms, subscriptions, screen resolution, etc.
- Get useful information on ways to create A/B split testing to improve results
- Get useful information prior to and during a website makeover, or if you decide to use a new WordPress theme for your site.
- Perform “above the fold” testing to improve your site’s “first impression”, or maximize the impact of your site’s real estate elements on your readers, such as banners, navigational links, buttons, sales copy, etc…
- Identify whether any new content could be inserted, changed, or removed.
- Produce “before” and “after” comparison reports for web services.
- Compare if users tend to click images versus buttons versus text links, and how specific user segments interact within your web site.
- Diagnose suspected website security and vulnerabilities.
Heat Map Tracker is part of the Digital Kickstart suite of products authored by Mark Thompson, a highly respected internet marketer with a solid reputation for delivering robust product quality and customer support. The member download area contains video tutorials for installing and configuring the software.
Heat Map Tracker comes in three versions:
- Basic (Single) License – Use on one site. Price = $197.00 Single Payment.
- Professional (Multiple) License – Use on up to ten websites. Price = $297.00 Single Payment.
- White Label Branding License – In addition to all of the features available in the other editions (click tracking, heat maps, browser session recording, unlimited recording / page views, unlimited updates and enhancements and access to support), the Agency license lets you install the plugin on unlimited sites, create sub-accounts for clients, and set up automated PayPal client invoicing, making it an ideal solutions for web development service providers. Cost = $497.00 One-time.
Note: The price of HeatMap Tracker can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Presently, the product is selling for the amounts shown above. This may or may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin author when you visit the plugin website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the current price: HeatMapTracker – Live ClickTracking & HeatMap Tracking Solution
For a video of the software in action, including instructions and how to tutorials, FAQ and more, visit the HeatMapTracker website.
Analytics services such as Google Analytics can provide you with important information on things such as the number of people landing on your pages, how they are finding it and what they do during their visits. However, if you want to truly gain an understanding into how your web site and its content is helping your visitors to engage with your business online, then a heatmap analytics service can be a very practical way to do so.
We suggest getting a license of Heat Map Tracker if you want real-time heat maps and accurate visitor recordings with detailed user-behavior analytics & conversion optimization for better, visitor engagement and to increase online sales.
For full details, check out the software here: Heat Map Tracker – Live Click-Tracking & Heat Map Tracker
The post HeatMap Tracker – Real-Time Visitor Recording And Heat Mapping Analytics Tool For WordPress appeared first on Quick Click Hosting.